Join the Exchange| RPG NEWS | ARCHIVE | SHEETS | SHOPPING | E-BOOKS | INDIE
Hit Dice: d4
Scry: 5 Ranks
Sense Motive: 5 Ranks
Alignment: Neutral (Any)
Will Save: +10
Feats: Skill Focus (Scry)
Special: The character must be able to cast 5 different Divination spells.
A Seer's class skills are : Alchemy, Bluff, Concentration, Craft, Decipher Script, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Innuendo, Knowledge (All), Listen, Perform, Read Lips, Scry, Search, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device.
Skill Points at Each Level: 10 + Int modifier.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Seer's gain no new weapon proficiencies. Seer's cannot use any armor. Armor interrupts their ability to tune their body into mystical forces. A Seer wearing armor cannot use any of his special abilities although he can still cast spells not specific to the Seer class ability.
| Class |
| Ref |
| Will |
| Special|| Spells Per Day|
| 1st|| +0|| +0|| 0|| +2|| Divination, Detect Scrying|| |
| 2nd|| +1|| +0|| 0|| +3|| True Seeing, Tongues|| +1 Casting Level|
| 3rd|| +1|| +1|| +1|| +4|| Augury,
| 4th|| +2|| +1|| +1|| +5|| Discern Lies, Scry || +1 Casting Level|
| 5th|| +2|| +1|| +1|| +6|| Foresight, Commune|| |
| 6th|| +3|| +2|| +2|| +7|| Discern Location|| +1 Casting Level|
| 7th|| +3|| +2|| +2|| +8|| Greater Scrying|| |
| 8th|| +4|| +2|| +2|| +9|| Contact Other Plane|| +1 Casting Level|
| 9th|| +4|| +3|| +3|| +10|| Legend Lore|| |
| 10th|| +5|| +3|| +3|| +11|| Vision|| +1 Casting Level|
All of these extraordinary abilities are taxing on a Seer. Each time one of the spell like abilities that are not constant are activated, there is a 10% chance of the Seer suffering 1 negative level. This loss is not permanent and can be healed normally.
- True Seeing as the spell. This ability is always active.
- Divination as the spell. This ability is usable once per day per class level.
- Detect Scrying as the spell. This ability is constant.
- Tongues as the spell. The Seer can call upon this ability one time per day.
- Augury as the spell. This ability can be used up to once per day plus the Seer's Constitution modifier.
- Clairaudiance\Clairvoyance as the spell. This ability can be used once per day plus the Seer's Wisdom modifier
- Discern Lies as the spell. This ability is constant.
- Scry as the spell. A Seer can use this ability up to 5 times per day. Each time this ability is used, the Seer rolls a Wisdom check DC 15 or take 1d6 temporary Wisdom damage.
- Foresight as the spell. This ability is constant as long as the Seer is within familiar surroundings. If the Seer has never been in the area before, this ability doesn't work.
- Commune as the spell. This ability can be used once per week.
- Discern Location as the spell. A Seer can use this ability once per day but it works on anything that is described to the Seer also.
- Greater Scrying as the spell. This ability is usable only once per week.
- Contact Other Plane as the spell. The DC to avoid the ability decrease is halved for the Seer. This ability can be used only once per month.
- Legend Lore as the spell. This ability is usable only once per day.
- Vision as the spell. The DC for the spell is always 10. Visions tend to be very violent and will drain 1d4 temporary Constitution and Strength from the Seer. This ability is usable once per day plus the Seer's Charisma modifier.
Spells Per day: For every two levels gained in the Seer class, the character's spell ability advances as if she had gained a level in her spell casting class. No other benefits of the original class are gained. This advancement represents the character's continued connection to mystical forces. Divine spell casters must till remain faithful to their deity or face consequences from the offended deity. Arcane spell casters must still abide by all the rules of their class.