Most Half elves are of Wind Elf descent.
Half elves do not have adjustments to their ability scores. A half elf that
mates with an elf produces a half elf. As long as any human blood
exists in the person, they will always be considered only half
elf. After about three generations of half elves mating with
humans, the offspring is considered completely human.
Half elves have no society of their own. They are outcasts in
whatever society they choose to live in. Most half-elves choose to
live their lives apart from others of either of their parents
race. Half-elves often make their living on the fringe of society,
often as rogues, rangers, druids, or bards.
As Medium creatures, half-elves have no special bonuses or penalties
due to their size.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-elf characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
base land speed is 30 feet.
to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial
bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight,
moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination.
She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these
- Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Adaptability: Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an
Languages: Common and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret
languages, such as Druidic).
- Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes. See Classes for more information about favored classes.
elf - kobold
Dractmen are the abominations created when a Grey Elf and a Kobold
mate. Due to the cultural mingling between these two species, this
new race is beginning to appear more often. Lucky for the world,
these children appear to be sterile. Sages fear that perhaps the
offspring may be able to mate with another of its species. The
possibility of a whole new sub race has driven many researches to extremes
to gather information. Real research has been impossible due to the
ferocity their parent races protect them.
Being born in the kobold/gray elf mixed culture, Dractmen are sheltered
from the outside prejudices against them. Often, a child of kobold
and elf will be "adopted" by one of the noble families and
raised with special privileges. Adult Dractmen are given a special place
in the society and few ever chose to leave the cities.
- Small: Dractmen gain
a +1 size bonus to AC and attack rolls and a +4 size bonus to Hide checks,
but they must use smaller weapons than humans use, and their lifting and
carrying limits are three-quarters of those of Medium-size creatures.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2
- Darkvision: Dractmen can see
in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is
otherwise like normal sight, and an Dractmen can function just fine with
no light at all.
- Elven Blood: Dractmen are considered elves for magic item use and special effects.
- Automatic Languages: Common,
Draconic, and Elven.
- Bonus Languages: Gnoll,
Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Effective Level: +2