- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength
- Tiny: As Tiny creatures, Sakphul gain a +2 size bonus to Armor Class, a +2
size bonus on attack rolls, and a +8 bonus on Hide checks, but they must use
smaller weapons than humans use, and their lifting and carrying limits are
one-half of those of medium-size creatures.
- Sakphul base speed is 20 feet.
- Fey: The Sakphul are immune to charm person and hold person
spells and effects.
- Low-light Vision: Sakphul can see twice as far as a human in
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and other conditions of poor
illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish detail and color
under these conditions
- +2 racial bonus to Listen, Move Silently, and Sense Motive
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan, Yingil, and
- Bonus Languages: Auran, Common, Elven, and Goblin.
Additionally, once per day as a 1st-level caster, Sakphul can use speak
with animals as a spell-like ability to communicate with any type of
- Spells: Sakphul with Intelligence scores of 10 or
higher may cast detect magic, ghost sound, and mending,
each once per day as a 1st-level sorcerer. A Sekphul can also cast Enlarge
as a 4th level caster.
- A Sakphul with a Charisma of 12 or higher has additional
spell-like abilities. In all cases these abilities are one use per day
only. Caster level is equal to the character level of the Sakphul.
||Gained at Level
- Favored Class: Bard
- Level Equivalent: +2